We at Son Plumbing, Inc. are certified installers for the Rinnai Continuum Hot Water System.
Things You Should Know:
• Many utility companies are offering rebates for installing High Efficiency Tank-less Water Heaters.
• “Rinnai” hot water systems can be installed for either residential home applications (delivering up to 6 gallons of hot water per minute) or commercial applications (delivering up to 8 gallons of hot water per minute).
• This system only heats up the water as you use it. There is no holding tank, so you don’t pay to keep water hot that you’re not currently using. This cuts energy costs.
• With a “Rinnai” system, you NEVER run out of hot water, NEVER!
• The “Rinnai” system can be installed either on the outside of the building (freeing up space where a water heater use to be) or it can be installed inside a building (where it takes up much less space than a water heater).
Unlike antiquated hot water tanks that heat and reheat the same water 24 hours a day, Rinnai’s on-demand water heater technology is more efficient because it only heats water when it is needed. When a hot water source is opened, Rinnai senses the demand and starts delivering continuous hot water. When the hot water source is closed, the tankless water heating unit shuts off. That means no more heating water when you don’t need to.
Exclusive to the Rinnai tankless water heater is a digital control pad installed separately from the wall-mounted heating unit, allowing users to control the temperature of their water for various needs around the home. Once the temperature is set, Rinnai constantly delivers hot water at that desired temperature. This feature has great utility in households with small children and seniors to help prevent scalding accidents.
Rinnai also offers flexibility in its wall-mounted locations. Should the user prefer to mount the unit indoors, it safely uses no indoor make-up air and vents directly to the atmosphere. Because it is roughly the size of a piece of carry-on luggage, the Rinnai can be mounted on the exterior of a home freeing up valuable floor and closet space. The unit can be placed in a recessed box, flush-mounted and painted or textured to match the exterior of the home.
If you’re in the market for a water heater or looking for a replacement for your worn out hot water tank, make the move to the Rinnai tankless water heater today.
Do you need hot water for your business? Rinnai makes the best commercial tankless water heaters in the market. Perfect for your restaurant, hotel, school, or business! Contact Son Plumbing, Inc., for more information.