Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
We at Son Plumbing, Inc. are installers certified for the Rinnai Continuum Hot Water System.
Things You Should Know:
- Many utility companies are offering rebates to install High-Efficiency Tank-less Water Heaters.
- Most importantly “Rinnai” hot water systems can be installed for either residential home applications (delivering up to 6 gallons of hot water per minute) or commercial applications (will deliver up to 8 gallons of hot water per minute).
- This system only heats up the water as you use it. There is no holding tank, so you don’t pay to keep water hot that you’re not using. This cuts energy costs.
- Above all with a “Rinnai” system, you NEVER run out of hot water, NEVER!
- The “Rinnai” system can install on the outside of the building. This will free up space where a water heater used to be. It can also install inside a building where it takes up less space than a water heater.
Rinnai is unlike antiquated hot water tanks that heat and reheat the same water 24 hours a day. Their on-demand water heater technology is more efficient. It only heats water when it is needed. When a hot water source is opened, Rinnai senses the demand and starts delivering continuous hot water. When the hot water source is closed, the tankless water heating unit shuts off. As a result, you’ll find you’re no longer heating water when you don’t need to.
Exclusive to the Rinnai tankless water heater is a digital control pad. We install this separately from the wall-mounted heating unit. This is so that users can control the temperature of their water for various needs around the home.
Once the temperature is set, Rinnai constantly delivers hot water at that desired temperature. This is a noteworthy feature and offers tremendous benefit. Most importantly in households with small children and seniors to help prevent scalding accidents.
Rinnai also offers flexibility in its wall-mounted locations. If you prefer to mount the unit indoors, it safely uses no indoor air and vents directly to the atmosphere. Because it is roughly the size of a piece of carry-on luggage, the Rinnai can mount on the exterior of a home freeing up valuable floor and closet space. The unit can be put in a recessed box, flush-mounted and painted or textured to match the exterior of the home.
Are you in in the market for a water heater? Are you looking for a replacement due to a worn out or almost worn out hot water tank? Then, make the move to the Rinnai tankless water heaters today.
Do you need hot water for your business? Rinnai makes the best commercial tankless water heaters in the market. Perfect for your restaurant, hotel, school, or business! Contact Son Plumbing, Inc., for more information.